Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cheated

This post is all about being cheated by an ASS.


I am in a place where I felt like all the words and promises are not some kind of thing people take seriously nowadays. They could just lie right at your face without blinking their eyes. DAMN GOOD ACTOR.

I put in LOADS of EFFORT to mend the relationship, it seems that ASS doesn't appreciate it. Everyone thinks that I am a remote control to him. He, like every ass out there, didn't appreciate it all in front of him, and took words from those ASS which I don't FUCKING THINK it's TRUE!!

I tried to change, you chose to left, you told me you don't love me, BUT, the MAIN REASON you left me, its not only for freedom, its because you found another TOY. I am fucking not your TOY anymore, go to hell ARSE! I HATE YOU!

I wanna let you and all of those ASS around you that said this sentence: " he like MIN WEI already. call Le'Anne to give up, she don't stand a chance " .

WTF! HALO! Use your brain la. I don't actually wanna scold you but you said that sentence, you are a friend to me, and friends don't talk like that! I didnt type out your name into this BLOG its very kind of me, OKAY! BTW I am not into that ass anymore, I HATE HIM & he is not my CUP OF TEA anymore.

He is just some random ass that created DRAMA in my life. yes I will forgive him, TILL I SLAP HIM ACROSS HIS FACE & KICK HIM RIGHT IN HIS BALLS!! ( he promised ) prove? " if i ever break up with you, you are allowed to kick my balls " . I remembered.

Happy Hell Year ASS! I won't let you go that easy when you destroyed my life. you have to pay the price for playing such EXPENSIVE TOYS like me.

To Hell you ASS! Hell awaits you!

No comments:

Post a Comment