Wednesday, February 23, 2011

somerandomnessgetsinthewaywhenyoufeelbored

I was SUPER BORED, like to the max BORED! Where I was? In my Critical Studies class. We were supposed to do our group assignment, I did my analysis faster today, so I get to rest earlier. I disturbed my group leader, Humanson. HAH! I went on9 with my Blackberry, browsed for Megan Fox HOT BOD picture, stick it write in front of his face. HAHA! So that's where today's topic comes in. i would like to SHOW you all my TOP FAVOURITE TOP MODELS! AHHHH! HOT! (: Your eyes will bleed when you see all of 'em BODS are too Hot that you can't touch 'em. HAH! Enjoy!

from the not so favorite BUT still favorite (:

D Naomi Campbell!


Megan Fox? Nah, she's not even a model :P


moving on ! (:

Jessica Serfaty
pretty commercial not a top model, but she's a TOP MODEL to me (:  go Jessica!

Raina Hein
Wolf eyes Raina!





Heidi Klum
Top Model and a Mom still looking HOT!

Tyra Banks
HOT HOT HOT. Host of ANTM! 
Adriana Lima
Victoria Secret's Angel. Drooling guys?
Last but not least! My top favorites TOP MODEL!
Gisele Bundchen

A mom already, how she manage keep those hot bods. She is still hot in her thirties. Long live Gisele. (:

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment